Monday, July 24, 2006

Exodus


At times like these, I simply can't keep up with the world.

Whether it's Bush sending more troops to Iraq, the ongoing problems in Israel and Lebanon, or the fact that Ann Coulter is apparently taking over the free world--I just have too many emotions getting fired up at once to tackle any of them individually.

There's the anti-semitism in France, and the anti-talent on the airwaves known as Paris.

There's nothing but reality TV on all summer long (thank you God, for Entourage), and there's mushrooms growing in my backyard because of all of the rain.

It's enough to make a person want to curl up with a really meatless paperback and just escape all the insanity with a nap. In my next life, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home