Monday, May 01, 2006

Sexual Healing


I get lots of spam.

(So does everyone, I realize.) And while I have a filter, I do go through my "bulk" items one by one to see what's what. Very often there are messages from clients in there, so I can't just unilaterally delete all incoming.

Lately the sneaky spammers have really stepped up their approach--I'm onto the "Confirmation of your order" or "re: Hello" crap, but the no subject line versions screw me up. Just might be that client whose name I'm not familiar with, y'know, and not, as it is with increasing frequency, a new product to elongate my member. I have to check it, just in case.

In doing so, I've learned quite a lot. Like why Brandy is hot. Or that there are singles and couples right here in my little town who like to get jiggy with it regardless of my gender or marital status. Or even that there are tools available to me that will withstand the most violent abuse and still perform to my full delight, satisfaction guaranteed. The doors, they are wide open!

If I ever need a product, service or relationship discovered from my bulk folder I hope those of you who know me (and those that don't) will lovingly and immediately shoot me in the head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

No problem. But as all good friends and relatives do, we'll drag you out in the street first.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home