Monday, March 06, 2006

Big Time



If you've been reading my posts for awhile, you might remember this one where I explain my long-time preoccupation with Matt Dillon, or this more recent one, where I chime in about Jake Gyllenhaal.

Both up for best supporting actor awards at The Oscars last night, my loyalties were definitely divided. When Clooney won I was actually a little relieved! But the good news is that I got to watch them both all night long as part of the two best movie candidates. And woowee they looked veddy nice.

Congrats, boys. Even if you didn't win, it's nice to see you get your props.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

There were other people at the Oscars besides Keira Knightley?

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home