Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today.

True that. Life is so short.

But over the past several days I've also found a great deal of value in doing nothing (or as little as possible). I have napped. I have watched movies. I have eaten delicious food and not exercised.

Granted, it's a new year and I'm supposed to be resolution-y. But I think my resolution might be about enjoying the moments more and worrying less. So far I'm on a roll.

A few remarks on my New Year's weekend:

* all-nighters spent laughing, drinking and playing movie trivia DVD games are way more fun than the college exam version
* white middle-aged women should only use the word "brother" when referring to a sibling
* Twisted Green Apple should be our official national beverage
* I am one lucky girl to have such amazing friends and family

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Really, nobody should use the word "brother" in any other context. Except for that mysterious Scottish guy on Lost. He makes it sound pretty frickin' cool.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home