Saturday, April 07, 2007

Seasons in the Sun

As if we needed something else to depress the hell out of my family, we've gone from flip-flops to snow boots over the past 4 days.

I realize much of the country is having a similiarly weather-confused spring, but Michigan is just freaking ridiculous. Within one day, we will have 3 seasons...routinely.

What's a girl to do as she debates her outfit for the day? I'm literally bouncing between closets and layers and fabrics as if flying from coast to coast on vacation. Except, without the benefit of gaining airline miles. Or strawberry colodas, even.

In other news, I've now killed the 2nd of two iPod shuffles by premature ejectulation. Workouts are exponentially more difficult if I can't have my Jet or Killers tunes raging in the background. I haven't given up all hope, but the technical issues are a supreme buzz kill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home